Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Other blogs to consider

I don't know who is reading this, I assume some family and friends, but I would like to point out a couple of other Montana blogs that I do enjoy.

Left in the West,a is written by a young, smart Leftie from Missoula. Dave Budge a is a much better Libertarian than I am.
Dave, from his picture at least, looks just as cranky as I feel. Matt, on the othr hand has a lot of energy that only youth can maintain about any issue.
Perhaps philosophically, as we grow older, our idealism is replaced with cynicism. Or, our idealism is replaced with a much more accurate view of reality. I don't know, but I do enjoy both of these writers.
Because diversity of ideas stimulates the mind, I would heartily recommend both of these fine bloggers to anyone who accidentally stumbles across my site.
Oh, and even more Montana bloggers are available at Big Sky Blogsa

2 comments:

Dave Budge said...

Steve, thanks for the Kudos but I think I'm only a "different" libertarian rather than "better." But about me looking cranky - I thoght I was looking pensive. That is, unless you ask my wife.

Keep blogging. Matt Singer has nothing on you.

db

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Libertarians rule - or is that drool?