Friday, February 10, 2006

How bad is the economy?

As noted in the article, right now, 43% of the public believe that the economy is in a recession. How can that be, when there is significant growth?
The answer seems to be that the reportage of the economy is decidedly biased. So, if we are to have an informed debate on a subject, how can we debate if we are not properly informed?

2 comments:

Rocky Smith said...

4.7 % unemployment looks good to me. When has it ever been lower?

XB234C said...

It's only 4.7% because Bush killed 95.3% of the population and put the remaining 4.7% in forced labor camps around America. So viewed from a certain angle we actually have 100% employment. ;) Sorry. Steve, have fun in Vegas.