Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Blog Added Redux

I usually use Dave Budge's links to naviguess around the Intertubes. He told me at the last MisConBlog meetup that he had pared it down by about 100 links. I told him that I hadn't noticed. But Dave's site is like a library catalog. You go there because it has everything, even if you don't need or want it. But it's a handy way to find things. Which finally leads me to my point: I have added Moorcat's Pragmatic Revolt to my blogroll.
Since the whole l'affair Moorcat blew up, I have found him to be intelligent and interesting, and unfairly being screwed over. He is interesting to me, in that he is almost quixotic in taking on the Dillon political cabal.
But quixotic is not the same as futile. When wrong is wrong, good citizens need to come forward to right it. Good luck Moorcat.

No comments: