Tuesday, August 21, 2007

You gotta stay on top of things.

So, I'm busy trying to stay on top of what the world is saying, and I usually try to check out some of the Fanatical Left, just to see what they are saying, when I found this from Intelligent Disontent. It was rather amusing, because I had already read Instapundit's link which explains how the NYT got it so horribly wrong. Instapundit linked it at 10:26 a.m., which I am assuming is Eastern Time, or 8:26 our time. Intelligent Discontent doesn't show what time it was posted, but surely, after reviewing the shortcomings in the NYT article, you would think that ID would relook their posting.

Unless. . . .

What if the narrative doesn't fit the facts? Well, soldier on boy, we can't let facts get in the way of our mission.

But what about credibility? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice . . . Aren't the Left blogs even mildly concerned? Maybe they don't have to be, since "everyone knows" they mean well, right?

Maybe their audience deserves them.

No comments: