Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sometimes, ya just go Aw Sh*t

One of the lead plaintiffs in the appeal to the Supreme Court on the voter ID case is apparently registered to vote in both Florida and Indiana. And apparently, they didn't find out about it until today.
So, the problem isn't that she has difficulty voting, just voting somewhere that she isn't supposed to. I could see where some people would want to protect the age old Butte and Chicago tradition of voting early and often. Certainly does double the Democratic vote count don't you think?
Makes me start to wonder if Al Gore really did receive more votes than Bush.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yes, well, I see, ahem, ah yes, now let me think, uhhm, that was, I think, quite lame.

That is my Bill Buckely impression, in writing.

Anonymous said...

“Makes me start to wonder if Al Gore really did receive more votes than Bush.”

Actually, after moving bales of ballots all around Florida for about 500 different recounts, and the miraculous discovery of several lost bales, Gore did receive more votes than Bush. But then it was already time for the next presidential election.

Dave Budge said...

Jeesus Steve, you're a moonbat magnet tonight.