Wanted to get this out before he talks, but I am going to go out on a limb and make the following predictions about his speech:
1. "We have ended the war." i,e, He is unable to say that we won.
2. "I was right years ago when I said that the surge was necessary."
3. There will be no mention of GW Bush. He, who shall not be named, except for campaigning in safely Democrat districts.
4. The troops will be praised for their endurance as "victims."
5. Now that the war is over, we can finally afford Obamacare. (No we can't).
He will fall back to his mantra "Let me be perfectly clear" or in the alternative, "As I have always said" at least four times.. And no, he won't be perfectly clear.