Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rejecting Racists and Haters

Much has been made of the NAACP calling for the removal of "racist elements" from the Tea Party.  I agree that racism is extremely abhorrent.  The men and women I served with in the Army who happened to be people of color who wore green are just a part of the reason that I am so proud of my country.

But then, we have Bill Mahar saying that Obama is only half assed effective because he is half white,



And the accusation by Nancy Pelosi that there were all of these "Hitler signs?"  I didn't know that she was right.


The protesters belong to the Democrat running for office against the Republican that they were protesting.

I am sure that there are people right now who are proud to be a Democrat.  Just like the people above.

No comments: