Friday, April 04, 2008

Interesting Reports

I had been considering the purpose of blogs, doing a little navel gazing as it were. I mean, I just don't go out and get the real story like GeeGuy at Electric City, nor do I have the time to dig up the skewing of commissions like Craig at MTPolitics. Most of my posts are in the nature of commentary on other news or postings.
I decided that I'm okay with that. Especially when you get these two YouTube postings to compare:

First - Thanks to Mike at The Last Best Place:




And if that wasn't fun enough, Criag at MTPolitics has this:



As the Good Book says, "By their fruits shall you know them." Now, if we can just get people out of the "feel good" Obama nonsense to actually listen to what they really mean, we might be able to make some progress in this country.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Can't speak with any authority on the "Good Book" for obvious reasons but the Haftarah reading on Parshat Toldot includes Malachi 2:3

Behold, I will corrupt your seed and spread dung on your faces.

Seems an appropriate Haftarah portion concerning these progressives.

Steve said...

Makes one heck of a campaign slogan.