Wednesday, September 28, 2005

E Ring

Okay, I am not qualified to be a TV critic. Wait a minute, almost everything sucks, so maybe I am qualified. However, I watched the E Ring expecting it to be another Hollywood botchup of the military. Instead, it was pretty good for TV. You have to know about the military today to really understand that what they are doing is pretty accurate, although the faux sexual tension is unnecessary. I did enjoy watching the Green Berets doing an Aussie rappel down the face of a building while shooting the terrorists. There is something really exciting about running face down a building toward the ground while shooting.
Shoot makes me want take up the standard again, although the Army officer in charge of bringing back retirees says that I will be going right after the women and children.

No comments: