Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sarah Makes Another Convert

The hatred toward Sarah Palin is incomprehensible to me. Why be so upset with a woman who is the former Governor of Alaska and only has a Twitter and Facebook account with which to express herself to the world? And along comes someone who used to be on the Left who recognizes the hatred for what it is: Fear.
With my new awareness of myself and the world around me, I decided to keep my eyes open for someone I can trust, someone who represents truth, honesty, goodness, and above all, strength of character.

Enter Sarah Palin. The moment I heard her speak, I knew she was special. There was an unmistakable honesty and strength about her. All hell broke loose on the left when she entered the scene. The ferociousness and vileness of the attacks towards her comforted me because I know how the left operates. She was telling the truth, and in doing so was exposing the underlying falsehoods of their belief system. This is when the left always lashes out, it is their gut reaction to their fear of being exposed, and anger and hate speech are their weapons.

If you look at the response and reaction to Sarah Palin from the left, you will realize that this isn't just about political views. Their intense, over-the-top reaction to everything she says and does is because they know she holds the truth that threatens to destabilize their world.

Read the whole thing.

No comments: